Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters #4156, Medium pumpkin, Foam plate, Paper towel
- Make sure to wipe down your surface to rid it of any dust and dirt.
- Place the adhesive stencil on pumpkin as seen in photo. Make sure the stencil is flush against the surface to prevent any run-under.
- Before stenciling, off-load any excess paint from dauber onto the paper towel.
- Apply the paint to the stencil in an up-and-down motion. Make sure to cover the entire stencil.
- Immediately remove the stencil and wash with soap and water. Let dry.