Painters Tape, Ruler, Stencil Brush ¼”, Stencil Brush ½”, Muslin Pillow 14"x14", Needle & thread, Flat Board, Foam Plates, Paper Towels
- Remove stuffing or pillow insert from pillow. Place flat board inside pillow for a firm surface.
- Tape off an 11 ½” square in center of pillow. Measure and mark center of square.
- Place background stencil on pillow centering one design element over marked center. Stencil with Pure Orange.
- Repeat stencil pattern until you have eleven elements horizontally and eight elements vertically. Remove tape.
- Stencil three swallow silhouettes with Cayman Blue. Let dry. Stencil line detail of swallow with Navy Blue. Let dry.
- Remove board and replace stuffing.