2 lengths Christmas fabric approximately 11” x 24”, 5 white pom poms, 1/8” green satin ribbon, ¼” lime green satin ribbon, White chenille stem, Silver tinsel chenille stem, Scissors, Glue, Hole punch, Transfer paper, Plastic wrap/foil, Flat brush
Get the Pattern
- Fold fabric in half, wrong sides together and apply Stiffy to all sides. Let dry.
- Transfer box patterns to fabric and cut out. Fold, assemble and glue as shown.
- Glue pom poms to pie shaped box. Glue ribbon around box as shown and tie to close.
- Punch holes in sides of square box and attach silver chenille stem.
- Bend, cut and glue white chenille stem around top edge of box.
- Tie bows and glue to box.