7/8” Gold Metallic ribbon, Stocking and mitten wood shapes, White yarn, Hot Glue, Scissors, Small lime green rhinestones, #1 Script Liner brush, #10 Filbert brush, #12 Flat brush
- Basecoat the stocking with Wicker White. Add a coat of Pearl White to the stocking. Allow to dry.
- Paint the top, toe and heel with Antique Copper.
- With the tape mask off three lines to paint with Blue Topaz. When dry remove tape and retape two lines to paint Peridot.
- With the script liner and Licorice add lines as shown. Using the end of the brush handle and Antique Copper add dots to the Peridot stripes.
- Glue the yarn to the top as shown. Cut a 3” piece of yarn and hot glue a loop to the back of the stocking.
- String, alternating the stockings and mittens, about 6” apart onto the ribbon. When the mitten or stocking is in place, tie the ribbon into a knot to hold them.