FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Magenta, #4403, FolkArt ® Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Yellow Citron #4415, Flat Top Slip-on Sneakers, Detail Paintbrush, Medium Flat Paintbrush, Gems, Gem Glue
- Using a medium paintbrush and Magenta paint, paint a narrow heart shape for each berry you want to paint. Add paint across the top to fill in the heart.
- Blend a tiny amount of White paint into the Magenta paint. This will create a lighter shade. Using the same brush, paint over one side of the berries with the lighter color. This creates a highlight as if the sun was hitting the berry.
- Using the detail brush and white paint, paint the seeds of the berry over the highlighted areas. Allow to dry.
- Paint the flowers by dipping the medium brush into Yellow Light paint. Tap off the excess paint. Paint 5 petals for each daisy. For small daisies, just paint little tiny buds.
- Blend a small layer of White over the yellow to add highlights.
- Dip the handle end of the paintbrush into Magenta paint, swirl the paint on the center of each flower. Allow to dry.
- Using a detail paintbrush and Yellow Citron paint, paint free flowing vines and stems for the strawberries and flowers.
- Use the same paint to paint stems on the berries. Paint small notches to be buds.
- Using Hauser Green and a detail brush, paint stems top and leaves to the vines. Allow to dry.
- Add gems to the center of the flowers with gem glue.