Water basin, Paper plates, Paper towels, Wood flower pots
Blue Stripe Pot
Yellow Stripe Pot
- Tape off pot as shown in photo. Make sure tape is pressed down well onto wood planter.
- Using Medium Water Brush filled with water, very lightly brush water over every other stripe as shown. Now dipping brush into Pool add color to these stripes until you get the desired intensity.
- Repeat technique onto other stripes using Dragonfly. Let dry then remove tape.
Blue Ombre Pot
- Repeat technique above using Clementine and Yellow Jacket.
- Using large Water Brush, very lightly wet the entire outside of the wood pot. Dip brush into Dragonfly and starting at the bottom of the pot add paint until you get desired intensity. As you move up the pot add less paint and more water to create a lighter intensity. Let dry.