Medium pumpkin, Craft knife, Transfer paper, Pencil, Foam plate, Paper towel
Get the Pattern
- Using the patterns provided, transfer to the Peel and Stick blank Stencil.
- Cut out pattern with the craft knife.
- Basecoat pumpkin with Licorice. The paint needs to dry completely before the next step.
- Apply the adhesive stencil of skull outline to pumpkin. Stencil the skull shape onto pumpkin. Allow this to dry completely before the next step
- Now add the face in Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, transfer the details onto skull. Add dots with the daubers and the end of the liner brush.
- Remove stencils immediately and wash with soap and water. Let dry.