Large glass block, Tape, Liner brush, Foam Spouncers® 1 ¾”;1 ¼”; 3/4”, Craft knife and blades, Cutting surface, Straight edge
- Wash glass block before painting.
- Lay strips of tape onto cutting surface and with craft knife and straight edge, cut varying length strips as shown. Place on glass block referring to photo.
- Mix Calypso Sky with a little Wicker White to lighten, and apply with spouncer. Remove tape before paint dries to prevent peel up.
- Using large and medium spouncer, apply Calypso Sky dots randomly over stripes. When dry, apply Calypso Sky, Pure Orange and Yellow Citron dots to centers with varying size spouncers.
- Create petals and vine accents with liner brush.
- Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.