Rubbing alcohol, Glass 7-day candle, Low-tack painters tape (different widths), Scrapbook paper, Foam paintbrush, Ribbon
- Wash the outside of the candle with hot water and soap. Once dry, wipe the candle with rubbing alcohol.
- Near the top of the candle, apply strips of painters tape around the candle.
- Dip the Spouncer into one color of paint, tap off the excess paint and dap the Spouncer onto the candle in one of the masked off sections. Repeat this with each color in a different section. Allow to dry.
- Heat set the paint by following the instructions on the bottle of FolkArt Enamels.
- On the lower portion of the candle, trim a piece of scrapbook paper to fit around the candle. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the candle, smooth with your fingers and allow to dry for 15 min. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Tie a ribbon around the candle for extra pop.