- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Orange Poppy, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Hot Pink, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Gilded Oak, 2 oz.
- Nut pick or blending tool
- Scissors (optional)
1. Create multiple lead lines on leading blank to cut and piece when dry, or lead pattern shapes directly onto leading blank from bottle.
2. Place a dot of leading where joints meet to seal. Let dry.
3. Referring to pattern for color placement, apply Window Color™ blending where indicated. Let dry.
4. Apply any dots, or leading ‘seeds’ on top of cured paint. Let dry thoroughly before placing on windows.