- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Orange Poppy, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Hot Pink, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Gilded Oak, 2 oz.
- Nut pick or blending tool
- Scissors (optional)
1. Create multiple lead lines on leading blank to cut and piece when dry, or lead pattern shapes directly onto leading blank from bottle.
Get the Pattern
2. Place a dot of leading where joints meet to seal. Let dry.
3. Referring to pattern for color placement, apply Window Color™ blending where indicated. Let dry.
4. Apply any dots, or leading ‘seeds’ on top of cured paint. Let dry thoroughly before placing on windows.