Wood frame, Foam paintbrush, Pencil, Scrapbook paper, Scissors, Small frame, Rhinestones, Gem glue, Hot glue
- Paint the edges of the wood frame Hot Pink.
- Trace the shape of the frame onto the back of a piece of scrapbook paper. Cut out the design.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the back of the scrapbook paper, position onto the frame, smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Wait 10 minutes and then top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Add three layers of top-coat with 20 minutes dry time in between. Cut additional paper designs and apply them to the frame in the lower left corner. Paint over the corner designs with Mod Podge Glitter.
- Create a two Mod Melt flowers by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp glue gun, fill a mold with the Mod Melt, allow to cool, remove from the mold and paint with FolkArt acrylic paint. Paint one Brilliant Pink and one Pure Orange. Create 3 Milk Glass Mod Melt frames.
- Remove the backing from the mini frame. Paint the mini frame Hot Pink. Once dry, top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge Sparkle. Add scrapbook paper to the inside of the frame.
- Using gem glue and hot glue, attach the gem, frames and flowers to the frame. Layer up the pieces to create texture.