3 Medium tin cans, 1 Large tin can, 1 Small tin can, Scrap piece of fabric, Medium flat brush, Painters tape, Hot glue gun, Craft knife
- Remove labels from cans and wash and dry.
- Paint wood canvas with Laguna and let dry.
- Cut fabric to fit inside of wood canvas/tray as shown. Following directions on Mod Podge, apply fabric to wood as shown. Let dry.
- Basecoat cans the colors shown in photo and let dry. Apply two coats, allowing to dry between coats.
- Using painters tape, tape off cans as shown and paint colors shown in photo. Let paint dry. Before removing tape, score edge with craft blade.
- Squeeze paint onto palette and dip Spouncer into first paint color. Press onto can creating Spouncer pattern. Repeat with all colors shown repeating the Spouncer flower pattern onto cans. Let dry.
- Paint wood flower with Pink Eraser and Black. Let dry.
- Add dots with small Spouncer and Key West. Let dry.
- Using hot glue, add flower to large can.
- Fill with picnic utensils and arrange as desired.