Stencil brush ¼”,Stencil brush ½”,Canvas,Burlap,Tote Bag,Sequins,Brown Embroidery Floss,Needle,White Thread,Scissors,Round Paper and Metal Tags,Glue,Paper Towels,Foam Plates
- Cut a piece of canvas to desired size for pocket. Fold three sides under and glue. Slightly fray top edge.
- Lightly swirl Bark Brown onto pocket randomly to create aged look.
- Stencil elements onto pocket in colors shown. Refer to package for color and placement.
- Use a running stitch and three strands of brown floss to finish three sides of pocket. Sew sequins onto pocket as shown.
- Paint nine tags in colors shown. Glue sequins to center of tags. Glue tag string along top edge of tote.
- Cut a piece of burlap the length of tote bag. Fray edges and glue or stitch over tag strings.
- Glue pocket to tote on three sides to finish.