FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, Large foam pumpkin, Foam paintbrush, Book pages cut into squares, Halloween fabric, Detail paintbrush, Flat thumbtacks
- Mod Podge the entire outside of the foam pumpkin with book page squares. Begin by applying the Mod Podge to the outside of the pumpkin, place the page squares into the Mod Podge, topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge. Smooth brush strokes with fingers.
- Cut eyes, ears and a mouth from Halloween fabric. Attach to the pumpkin with Mod Podge as described in step 1. Allow to dry.
- Dry brush silver paint over the eyes, nose and mouth. Once dry, outline with Pure Black paint.
- Paint the stem with Fresh Foliage. Add 2 thick layers of Peridot Extreme Glitter.
- Add studs by pushing thumbtacks into the pumpkin in a random pattern.