FolkArt ® Painting Stencils - Small - Tile #30606, Three terra cotta pots – any size 1/2" stencil brush, Stencil tape or stencil spray adhesive, 1” Foam applicator, Foam plate, Paper towels
- Basecoat pots Fresh Foliage and/or Light Blue; allow to dry. Repeat.
- When dry, position stencil; either tape in place or use stencil adhesive.
- Dip brush into Licorice puddle of paint; wipe on paper towel to remove excess.
- Begin stenciling in a circular motion by placing bristles on an uncut area of the stencil. Move brush gradually into an opening of the stencil.
- Repeat until entire design has been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.