Galvanized tin bucket, Stencil tape or stencil adhesive, Cardstock cut to fit, Silver stationery brads, Foam plate, Paper towel, Scissors
- Wash tin with soap and water; dry thoroughly.
- Load stencil roller with Sky Blue.
- Roll applicator over cardstock; allow to dry. Clean roller with soap and water, squeeze dry.
- When dry, position stencil on surface; hold in place using stencil adhesive.
- Reload stencil roller with Wicker White; paint over stencil. Lift and clean stencil. Reposition and repeat until entire surface has been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.
- Cut cardstock to fit container. Wrap container and join using silver stationery brads.