White tissue paper, Bunny clipart, Pon-poms, Paintbrush, Pencil, Craft glue, Scissors
- Paint your canvas with several coats of Parakeet. Let dry.
- Print out bunny clip art to fit your canvas – a bunny silhouette works perfectly for this purpose.
- Cut out the bunny silhouette and trace around the edge directly on top of the painted canvas.
- Cut several small squares of white tissue paper and set them aside.
- Take one square of tissue paper and wrap it around the eraser end of your pencil. Pour some Mod Podge out onto a palette and dip your tissue paper/pencil into the Mod Podge.
- Push the tissue paper down onto the canvas within the boundaries of the bunny silhouette. Pull up the pencil and it should leave the tissue paper behind.
- Keep adding tissue paper in the same way until the entire bunny silhouette is filled in.
- Glue pom poms where the nose, eye, and tail should go using craft glue.
- Let dry for 24 hours before hanging.