Wood picture frame, Striped scrapbook paper, Brushes, White craft glue, Foam plate, Scissors or craft knife, Pencil, Foam brush, Water container, Photo, Buttons, Small bowtie scrapbook adornment
- Paint sides of frame Wicker White with ¾” flat brush. Let dry.
- Place frame on the back of the striped scrapbook paper and use a pencil to trace around outside and inside edges of frame.
- Use a craft knife or scissors to cut out paper.
- Apply a light coat of Mod Podge to the back of the cut-out, and then place on the frame. Secure all edges of paper by smoothing with fingertips. When dry, use Mod Podge to seal the paper to the frame with several coats. Let dry completely between coats.
- Adhere bow tie and buttons with glue.
- Add photo of dad or kids.