- FolkArt Milk Paint, Pale Peach #38923
- Mod Podge Mod Molds, Nature #24891
- Raw wood wall accessories
- Work bowl
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Cotton lint-free rag
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Pour the Milk Paint into a work bowl. Dip the brush into the paint, wipe the bristles on the inside of the bowl to remove the excess paint. Paint the milk paint onto your wood accessories with long smooth brush strokes. Allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Lightly sand the item, wipe clean and paint a second coat.
- Apply the finishing oil with a rag, rub into the wood and wipe off the excess. While wet, lightly sand the item. Allow to cure.
- Create a Mod Melt of your choice with a Mold, Mod Melter and Milk Glass sticks. Once cooled, paint with Inca Gold and attach to your desired area.
PROJECT TIP: When working with raw wood furniture projects, you will need to seal with Milk Paint Bonding Primer and Sealer.