Mason jars, Red and white gingham paper, Red and white polka dot paper, 2 chipboard hearts, Paper with love words, White paper, Red polka dot ribbon, Red gingham ribbon, Red and white baker's string, White eyelet, Heart stencil, Hole puncher, Scissors
- Cut circles for the top of each lid using the polka dot and gingham paper. Glue them into place with Mod Podge.
- Paint chipboard hearts Lipstick Red.
- Cut out small heart using gingham paper and glue to chipboard heart using Mod Podge. Glue chipboard heart to top of gingham covered lid with Mod Podge.
- Make label for jar using heart stencil to trace heart on gingham paper and cut out. Print Sweet Treats on white paper and glue to gingham paper with Mod Podge. Let dry. Attach to front of jar using Mod Podge.
- Tie polka dot ribbon around neck of jar with gingham paper. Tie gingham ribbon around neck of jar with polka dot paper.
- Cut XOXO from paper and glue to top of other painted chipboard heart with Mod Podge. Let dry. Seal with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Punch hole in heart and set eyelet. Tie to heart to gingham ribbon using bakers string.