Medium clay pot, Small clay pot, Small clay saucer, White Black and green chenille stems, Red craft foam, Pencil, #12 flat brush, ¾” flat brush, Liner brush, 4” lace ribbon, Hot glue
- Basecoat the two pots Baby Pink. Basecoat the saucer and the inside of the larger pot with Licorice. Allow to dry. Add Calico Red Stripes to smaller pot.
- Add Wicker White eyes using the end of a pencil eraser. Use a stencil brush with all of the excess Calico Red removed for the cheeks. Paint the mouth with a liner brush in Licorice. Add the black dots to the center of the white eyes with the end of the paint brush.
- Glue the pots together. Glue the body of the bee to the black saucer.
- Tie a lace bow for the wings and glue to the back.
- Glue a black chenille stem to the back of the bee for the arms and roll up ends.
- Glue two black chenille stems the saucer for the legs. Roll up the ends and bend at knee.
- Fold a green chenille stem in half and roll up the ends and twist after bend. Cut out a heart from red craft foam. Write “be mine” with extra fine marker. Glue heart to the green chenille stem.
- Fold white chenille stem in half and roll up ends for the antennas. Glue to the inside of front of pot.