Photocopy of your photo of choice-printed out to about 5” x 8” in portrait orientation (remember it must be a toner copy!), Foam brush, White cotton fabric-cut to 4” x 7.5”, Red and white fabric-cut to 4” x 7.5”, Ribbon, Pinking shears, Basic sewing supplies
1. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium over your photo. Smooth it, painted side down, onto a piece of white cotton fabric. Lay fabric onto a piece of wax paper and allow to set for 24 hours.
2. Once project has set for 24 hours, take a damp sponge and lightly rub the paper off. The photo image will be left behind on the fabric. Make sure you remove all the paper. Be patient and thorough!
3. Place the photo fabric on top of the red and white fabric. Make sure the right sides are facing. Sew a ¼” seam around the three sides of the fabric, leaving the top open.
4. Turn the bag right side out.
5. Trim the top of the bag with pinking shears.
6. Fill with candy and tie with a ribbon