Cheesecloth, Tomato cage, Medium size ball, ½ yd. black fabric, dowel rod, hot glue, Black felt, Aluminum foil
1. Flip the tomato cage upside down and attach the ball to the ends. Wrap with aluminum foil.
2. Cut long pieces of cheesecloth and dip into a bowel of Stiffy. Drape the cheesecloth over the tomato cage. Continue to layer the cheesecloth. Allow to dry.
3. Saturate the black fabric with Stiffy. Hang to dry.
4. When the fabric is dry trace and cut the wings. Hot glue the wings together, attach the dowel rod to the back of the wings. Cut a strip of fabric the length of the dowel rood and hot glue over the dowel rod.
5. Remove the ghost from the tomato cage. Hot glue the wings to the back of the ghost
6. Cut out the eyes, smile, and vampire fangs from black felt and hot glue to the ghost.
7. Paint some red by the fangs.