Small wood birdhouse, Tissue paper: cream; peach and light green, Scissors, Decorative paper, Foam brush, Toothpick, Small glittered plastic snowflakes, Rhinestones and ribbon gems, Hot glue gun, Silver tinsel, 2 square Styrofoam wreaths, Small ornaments, Velvet flower
- Paint the birdhouse roof Taffy, the base Fresh Foliage and the house Seashell Pink.
- Cut the tissue paper into small random shaped squares. Apply the squares to the house with Mod Podge Gloss. Add the cream to the roof, the peach to the house and the green to the base. Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge Gloss. Add additional layers of tissue if needed. Allow for dry time between layers.
- Cut the decorative paper into a rounded door shape. Mod Podge to the front of the house.
- Using a toothpick, add Texture Paint to the roof and base of the house. Poke the ends of the snowflakes into the Texture paint. Allow to dry. Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge Sparkle.
- Hot glue a rhinestone for a door handle and a ribbon embellishment to the top of the house.
- Hot glue the two wreaths together. Glue and wrap the tinsel around the wreath base. Hot glue small ornaments into the tinsel and a flower into the corner. Attach the house to the center of the wreath with hot glue.