Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Gray Wolf, 2 oz. #32079CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Sweet Potato #33500, Martha Stewart ® Vintage Decor Matte Chalk Acrylic Paint - Antique Sky, 8 oz. #33521, Martha Stewart ® Vintage Decor Matte Chalk Acrylic Paint - Eucalyptus, 8 oz. #33524, Martha Stewart® Vintage Décor Paint Brush #33543, Martha Stewart® 8oz Vintage Décor Wax - Clear #33562, Craft Knife, Pencil, Soft Cloth, Sandpaper
- First, outline the shapes of the face you want to cut out with a pencil.
- Carefully cut into the pumpkin with the craft knife and follow the shape of your outlined face
- Once you have the shape cut out, paint a layer of Vintage Decor Antique Sky
- Paint the inside of the pumpkin MSC Sweet Potato Paint
- Once the layer of Antique Sky is dry, paint a coat of Vintage Décor Paint in Eucalyptus on top.
- While the Eucalyptus layer is drying, paint the stem of the pumpkin with Gray Wolf.
- Once the outer Eucalyptus layer has dried, lightly sand the surface to reveal some of the lighter color beneath.
- Finally, apply the vintage decor clear wax with a soft cloth to finish the pumpkin with a mate chalk finish.