Paper mache round - 3-3/4" x 3/8", Scrapbook paper with black and white diamond pattern, Transfer paper, Pencil, Craft knife or scissors, Large flat brush, Small flat brush, #1 liner brush
Get the Pattern
- Paint edge of ornament with Autumn Leaves. When dry, brush with three light coats of Orange Extreme Glitter.
- Use the ornament as a template and trace the shape twice on the back of the patterned paper. Cut out with craft knife or scissors.
- Paint flat sides of the ornament Wicker White. Let dry.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere paper to ornament.
- Let dry 15 minutes and brush two coats of Mod Podge to each side of the ornament. Let dry completely.
- Transfer pumpkin pattern to center of the ornament.
- Use photo for color placement and paint the pumpkin face and hat. Let dry.
- Brush one coat of Mod Podge over painted design to seal.