1" Flat paintbrush, Glass candle holders; 3, Clear plastic wrap, Assorted geometric motif napkins
- Basecoat glass candle holders with White Adirondack. Let paint dry.
- Paint Pale Bronze on top of White Adirondack. Let paint dry.
- Measure area for napkin placement leaving 1 1/4" of Pale Bronze showing at bottom of glass candle holder.
- Separate the napkin down to 1 ply. Tear away the edges where they overlap (this will give a better seam appearance than using scissors).
- Make sure to use a piece of plastic wrap that is larger than the napkin area that will be used. Place pattern face down on the plastic wrap. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge over entire napkin surface.
- Pick up plastic wrap and place on candle holder as shown, smoothing napkin through the plastic wrap. Once satisfied with placement, just lift off plastic wrap.
- Coat napkin surface with Mod Podge. Let dry.