Wood shadow box frame, Adhesive backed cork, Scissors, Ruler, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Scrapbook paper, Waxed paper, Squeegee, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Using Mod Melts, create letters from Mod Mold.
- Paint inside rim of shadow box Wicker White.
- Cut strips of paper wide enough to wrap around shadow box frame.
- Apply matte to frame and apply paper strip. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth out any excess glue. Repeat with remaining sides. Let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with additional coats of matte.
- Cut cork to fit inside shadow box frame. Before inserting, paint a half circle as shown with Citrus Green. Paint three triangular mountains as shown with Steel Gray. Paint tips Wicker White.
- Insert cork square to frame.
- Apply Collage Clay in a cloud shape to cork using starburst tip. Insert letters.
- Let dry completely before using.
Try a different patterned paper for a new look.