‘love’ pattern, Pillow form, White linen fabric or a white pillow cover, Pencil, Sewing machine (optional if sewing pillow cover), Scrap piece of poster board, Paper plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Lay fabric or pillow cover flat on a hard surface. Place board under fabric or insert in pillow cover.
- Pour a small amount of each watercolor paint onto separate paper plates.
- Add an equal amount of water to Habanero. Starting at the top of the fabric/pillow cover, apply paint with horizontal brush strokes. Add more water as you apply paint to approximately one third of the fabric/pillow cover.
- Repeat process with Pink Dahlia working from the bottom up.
- Apply Wine to the middle part of fabric/pillow cover blending into Habanero and Pink Dahlia. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Place the 'love' pattern in the center of the fabric/pillow cover. Place transfer paper under pattern and trace the design with a pencil. Remove transfer paper.
- Paint the transferred pattern with Wedding Cake using the basic brush set.
- Allow all paint to dry thoroughly before inserting pillow form of sewing the pillow, then inserting pillow form.