12” x 18” Watercolor pad, Craft knife, Paint palette, Ruler, Pencil, Water basin, Paper towels
- On a full watercolor page, lightly sketch a flat card 10” wide x 7” high. Lightly sketch the center fold at 5” wide.
- Using the alphabet stencil, apply the letters for “thanks” across the right hand side of the card. Stencil the letters with a generous coat of resist. Remove the stencil and let the resist dry completely.
- To ombré, apply a wash of water to the card. Starting with the Blue Calico brush and add water to fade the color into the Snow Pea wash. Rinse your brush quickly and add a little Snow Pea and water. Note: Paint in long strokes past your pencil lines.
- Dab away the paint that may be left on the resist medium. Let dry.
- Cut out your card with a craft knife. Score the fold line and fold.
- Repeat step 1-5 but ombré Wild Salmon into Poppy into Blood Orange back to Wild Salmon.