Stretched canvas 16” x 20”, Square wooden frame 8” x 8”, Sandpaper, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Stencil brush ¼”, Tape, Four metal corner brackets, Glue, Vintage key hole bracket, Ruler
- Base coat large canvas Metallic Copper. When dry, apply crackle medium in an overlapping slip slap technique. Let dry.
- Apply Pueblo over dried crackle medium in same manner. Do not go back over paint. Cracks will appear as paint dries.
- Stencil scroll design onto canvas starting in middle to anchor design. Blend metallic and regular paint as shown within image. Refer to photo for color. Repeat over entire canvas.
- Base coat wood frame Dark Brown. Paint over frame with Peridot, then Blue Topaz. When completely dry, roughly sand to create weathered look.
- Glue metal corners to frame. Insert picture and glue frame to canvas to finish.