Mod Podge ® Spouncer Set, 4 pc. - 24958, Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Scottish Highlands, 2 oz. - 32003CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Porcelain Doll - 32033CA, Mod Podge ® Rocks! Peel & Stick Stencils - Dot Pattern, Wood plant stand, Stencil tape, Scrapbook paper, Craft knife, Ruler, Pencil
- Measure the wood slats on the top of your plant stand. Using the craft knife and ruler, cut out enough paper to cover the slats (I used four strips). Set the paper aside.
- Paint the top of the plant stand with Porcelain Doll and the base with Scottish Highlands. Paint several coats and let dry.
- Apply the polka dot peel n’ stick stencil to one side of the plant stand, taping off any areas that you don’t want paint to get onto.
- Use a Spouncer to apply Porcelain Doll paint to the stencil. Peel up the stencil immediately, wash and return to the backer sheet.
- Repeat step 4 on the other side of the plant stand.
- Apply the strips of scrapbook paper to the top of the plant stand using Mod Podge Outdoor. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes, then put on a top coat. Let dry.
- Give your plant stand several coats of Mod Podge Outdoor, letting them dry in between. Wait 24 hours to use.