Wood birdhouse, Alphabet stencil, Hot glue, Burlap, Buttons, Petroleum jelly, sandpaper
1. Basecoat the birdhouse with Cocoa. Apply petroleum jelly to the edges and anywhere you want to distress.
2. Basecoat the roof and base with White Onion. Basecoat the body of the birdhouses with Butternut Squash as shown.
3. Sand to create a distressed look.
4. Paint a Tangerine oval in the front of the birdhouse. Add scalloped detail around the oval with White Onion. Let dry.
5. Stencil “Welcome” on oval with Cocoa
6. Stencil the vine and flowers using Foliage and Turquoise. Stencil the words “Open Late” to the roof in Cocoa.
7. Cut strips of burlap and paint with Tangerine. When dry, pleat and hot glue, pleat, hot glue till it creates a flower. Glue to the birdhouse and add a button center.