Wood birdhouse, Alphabet stencil, Hot glue, Burlap, Buttons, Petroleum jelly, sandpaper
- Basecoat the birdhouse with Raw Sienna. Apply petroleum jelly to the edges and anywhere you want to distress.
- Basecoat the roof and base with Eggshell White. Basecoat the body of the birdhouses with OJ as shown.
- Sand to create a distressed look.
- Paint a Bittersweet Orange oval in the front of the birdhouse. Add scalloped detail around the oval with Eggshell White. Let dry.
- Stencil “Welcome” on oval with Raw Sienna.
- Stencil the vine and flowers using Dark Forest Green and Mermaid Blue. Stencil the words “Open Late” to the roof in Raw Sienna.
- Cut strips of burlap and paint with Bittersweet Orange. When dry, pleat and hot glue, pleat, hot glue till it creates a flower. Glue to the birdhouse and add a button center.