6” Styrofoam cone, 2” Styrofoam ball, Pink tissue paper, White tissue paper, Red chenille stems, White chenille stems, Pink craft foam, Black extra fine sharpie, Two red patterned scrapbook Papers, White ribbon, Scissors, Hot glue, Craft knife
1. Cut 1” off the bottom of the cone.
2. Cut square pieces of white tissue paper and cover the entire cone using Mod Podge.
3. For the face cut out an oval from the pink tissue paper and Mod Podge on the head.
4. Cut a red patterned piece of scrapbook paper into small squares and glue with Mod Podge about an 1” from the top of cone.
Step 5. Cut Strips about ½” wide from different red patterned scrapbook paper. Next, cut them to 2 ½” lengths. Glue them with Mod Podge vertically. Allow to dry.
6. Cut small squares from white tissue paper and glue to the 2” ball with Mod Podge.
7. For the hat trim, twist two white chenille stems and glue with hot glue to the bottom of hat. Twist excess and cut off.
8. For trim on body, twist three white chenille stems together. Starting from the back, hot glue the center of stem to the middle of back. Wrap chenille stems around to the front gluing while you go. When the stems meet in the front center twist the remaining stem together and fold down the center. Turn any excess that hangs off the bottom. Twist three more white chenille stems together and , staring from the front wrap around the bottom gluing while you go.
9. Twist two sets of red and white chenille stems together. Cut them both in half and glue them into the body. Curl up ends. Hot glue white ball on top of hat.
10. Cut triangles for ears and a circle for nose from pink craft foam. Cut out two small circles from tissue paper for cheeks and Mod Podge on. Draw mouth, ears, and eyes with Sharpie.
11. Make a hole in top of the ball on top of hat and insert a white ribbon and then tie a bow around the bottom of hanger.