Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Styrene Blank, Frame with or without glass 8 ½” x 10 ½” – 5” x 7” opening, Sandpaper, Stencil brush ¼”, Flat brush ½”, Palette knife, Craft knife, Ruler, Wax stick/white candle, Scissors
Get the Pattern
- Prepare your window color 24 hours in advance by spreading Snow White, White Pearl and Hologram Shimmer onto leading blanks with palette knife.
- Picture frame may come already weathered or you can weather it yourself by referring to step. Frame can also come with its own glass or you can cut your own from styrene blank. Thoroughly clean all glass surfaces. If frame is not weathered, paint Dove Gray. When dry, rub candle or wax stick over surface. Paint Frame Wicker White and when dry, lightly sand for weathered effect.
- If cutting Styrene blank, measure and score each side with craft knife. Place score line along edge of table and apply pressure to crack.
- Place pattern under Snow White window color and cut snow field with craft knife. Place onto glass/blank.
- Cut strips of White Pearl to create tree.
- Cut strips of Hologram Glitter to make snowflakes.
- Create all dots using window color directly from bottle.
- Insert glass into frame.