FolkArt Pickling Wash - Cottage White, 2 oz. #5814, FolkArt Pickling Wash - Driftwood, 2 oz. #5824, Pencil, Soft rag
- Select the “Wild Heart Gypsy Soul” stencil from the pack and punch out letters and leaves.
- Line up the edges of the stencil with the edges of the wood panel. Use pencil to transfer the outline of the leaves and letters on to the wood panel.
- Screw the round tip into the wood burner tool. Plug in the wood burner tool and allow to heat up. Use the wood burner tool to trace the penciled outline.
- Use the flat brush to apply the Driftwood Pickling Wash over entire wood panel following manufacturer’s instructions. Use the soft rag to wipe the wood panel, especially the wood burned outlines. Let Pickling Wash dry.
- Use a round brush to paint the leaves with Cottage White. Let Pickling Wash dry.