Paper mache box, Liner brush, Medium flat brush, Small flat brush, Pencil, craft knife or stencil cutter
- Double load the medium flat brush with Jamaican Sea and Wicker White. Paint the bottom of the box and flat surface of the lid using criss-crossing strokes, mixing paint colors slightly on the surface. See photo. Let dry.
- Paint the edge of the box lid Wicker White.
- Trace pattern on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil.
- Transfer the small mitten and circle patterns on the bottom of the box randomly. Paint the mittens and snowballs as shown, using Calypso Sky, Bright Baby Pink, and Sawgrass. Paint mitten cuffs Wicker White.
- Mix Wicker White with a little water and lightly highlight the colored snowballs.
- Transfer the large mitten pattern to the top of the lid as shown. Paint the mittens Calypso Sky with Wicker White cuffs. Let dry.
- Paint three light coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter over the flat surface of the lid. Let each coat dry clear before adding another. Let dry completely.
- Water down Licorice to an inky consistency. Use the liner brush to loosely outline mittens on the box and lid.
- Use the same method to freehand your greeting around the edge of the box lid.