- Mod Podge Sheer Color - Green, 4 oz., Item #CS15083
- Mod Podge Sheer Color - Aqua, 4 oz., Item #CS15090
- Book pages
- Glass hurricane candle
- Damp paper towel
- White ultrafine glitter
- Snowflake rhinestone
- Sea sponge
- Paint 3 sheets of old book pages with Mod Podge Sheer Color Aqua and 3 sheets with Sheer Green. Allow to dry. Cut the pages into triangle tree shapes. Cut triangle tree shapes from plain book pages.
- Attach the paper trees around the hurricane with Mod Podge Matte. Apply a little Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the center of the hurricane and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Continue adding more paper trees until the center section is covered. Use a damp paper towel to wipe any excess Mod Podge off the glass.
- Attach the star tip to the Collage Clay bag. Apply the Collage Clay to the base of the hurricane so it looks like snow. Sprinkle the clay with white glitter. Embed the snowflakes into the clay by pressing them in. Allow to dry.
- Squeeze a small amount of Collage Clay onto the Mod Podge Craft Mat, dip a damp sea sponge onto the Collage Clay and tap along the top edge of the hurricane candleholder. This will make a feathered snow edge.
PROJECT TIP: Damp paper towels, baby wipes or handi wipes are perfect for cleaning excess Mod Podge off glass.