- Mod Podge Sheer Color - Green, 4 oz., Item #CS15083
- Mod Podge Sheer Color - Aqua, 4 oz., Item #CS15090
- Mod Podge Mod Molds - Gems, Item #25118
- Book pages
- Glass ornament blank
- Damp paper towel
- White ultrafine glitter
- Mini High-temp glue gun
- Hot glue
- Small snowflakes
- Snowflake rhinestone
- Paint 1 sheet of old book pages with Mod Podge Sheer Color Aqua and 1 sheet with Sheer Green. Allow to dry. Cut the pages into triangle tree shapes.
- Attach the paper trees to the center of the ornament with Mod Podge Matte. Apply a little Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the ornament and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Continue adding more paper trees until the center section is covered. Use a damp paper towel to wipe any excess Mod Podge off the glass.
- Attach the star tip to the Collage Clay bag. Apply the Collage Clay to the ornament so it looks like snow. Sprinkle the clay with white glitter. Embed the snowflakes into the clay by pressing them in. Allow to dry.
- Make a Mod Melt gem by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp mini hot glue gun. Squeeze the heated melt into the gem mold. Allow to cool for 7 min. Paint with Patina paint. (two coats) Top-coat with Mod Podge Sparkle.
- Using hot glue attach the gem to the snowflake area and ribbon around the top.
PROJECT TIP: Damp paper towels, baby wipes or handi wipes are perfect for cleaning excess Mod Podge off glass.