Hot Glue Gun Helpers, Wood Candlestick, Spray Primer, Foam Paintbrush, Loose Bristle Paint Brush, Glass Candleholder, Scrapbook Paper, Hot Glue, Velvet Ribbons
1. Spray the candlestick with Spray primer. Allow to dry
2. Using a foam paintbrush, paint the candlesholder with Navy Blue paint. Apply two coats of paint. Let dry. Choose a detail to highlight and paint that area with Crackle Medium. Allow the medium to dry for 4 hours. Once dry, paint over the crackle medium with Boardwalk Blue paint. Allow to dry.
3. Spray with Pearl Glaze. Let dry.
4. Trim a piece of scrapbook paper to fit around the glass candleholder. Coat the back of the paper with Mod Podge. Wrap the paper around the glass candleholder. Use your fingers to smooth out any air bubbles. Allow to dry for 15 min. Add a layer of Mod Podge as a top coat.
5. Using Hot Glue Gun Helpers and hot glue, attach velvet ribbon around the edge of the candleholder.