Wood bowl, Wood Pile wood eggs, #12 Flat brush, Small round brush, Pencil
- Following instructions on the Pickling Wash, wash the bowl with Cottage White. Let dry.
- To pickle wash the solid color eggs, follow basic instructions and apply 2-3 coats to get the color desired. Let dry.
- To make the wood-burned eggs, use a pencil and lightly draw designs and patterns onto eggs as shown.
- Tip: These patterns were sketched using fabric as an inspiration.
- Follow basic instructions on the wood-burning tool and burn the design into the wooden eggs.
- Erase all pencil marks.
- Apply Pickling Wash to wood-burned eggs as shown and let dry.