Small wood crates, Small wood picnic basket, 2 ½”x 3 ½” Rectangle wood plaques, ¾” wood round balls, 1 3/8” wood dowel caps, Medium wood doll heads, Dowel rods, Hot glue, Burlap, Twine, Needle, Scissors. Grapevine wire, Petroleum jelly, Sandpaper
1. Basecoat the crates and picnic basket with Cocoa. Rub petroleum jelly on the edges. Basecoat the small crate Mushroom, the next size up crate with Red Apple, and the rim of the basket White Onion. Sand edges to give a distressed look.
2. Cut burlap pieces larger than the crate they will line. Hot glue to the bottom of the crate. Thread twine through the edges as shown and tie into a bow in the front. Hot glue edges down.
3. Cherries- paint the wood dowel caps alternating Red Apple and Red Clay. Use the grapevine to create stems and hot glue into the dowel cap hole.
4. Blueberries- Paint the wood balls alternating Blueberry and Blue Sapphire.
5. Strawberries- Paint the strawberries with Red Apple. Add the seeds with Cocoa. Cut leaves from the burlap and hot glue to the top of the strawberry. Hot glue a stem into the hole.
6. Signs- Basecoat the rectangles with White Onion. Add petroleum jelly to the edges. Basecoat with Cocoa. Sand edges. Paint the words with White Onion. Hot glue to the dowel rods.