Water basin, Paper plates, Paper towels, Wooden box, Small piece of fine sandpaper
- Mix Peony with water, mix two (2) parts paint to one (1) part water.
- Using large Watercolor brush apply a wash of paint to entire box. Let dry completely and then sand lightly.
- Tip: Add a second coat if desired to get a more vibrant watercolor. Let dry.
- Mix Wedding Cake using two (2) parts paint to one (1) part water. Using Dauber, pounce color onto first layer of stencil as shown. Repeat design around box as shown.
- Tip: Remember when stenciling pounce into color but remove most of paint onto a paper towel so that paint does not bleed under stencil.
- Place second layer of stencil over the stenciled white flowers and stencil with Copper metallic (no need to mix with water).
- Repeat adding second layer to each design. Let dry.