4 Small birch wood rounds, ¾” circle punch, Printed letters, Moss, Baker’s Twine (Black And Orange), Rubbing alcohol, Sandpaper, Flat brush ½”, Bunny statue, Glass pedestal or glass plate and candlestick holder, Hot glue gun, Adhesive glue (if using glass plate and candlestick holder), Water basin, Foam plates, paper towels
- Wash bunny (if glass or ceramic) and glass pedestal in mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Paint pedestal or components with Seaside Villa. Paint bunny with Summer Porch. Let dry.
- Lightly sand glass pedestal and dry brush bunny with White Adirondack for a weathered appearance.
- Use circle punch to cut out printed letters.
- Brush backs of circles with Mod Podge® and center onto small wood rounds. Let dry at least twenty minutes and seal with a coat of Mod Podge®.
- Place bunny onto pedestal and use hot glue to attach pieces of moss around it.
- Cut a generous length of baker’s twine. Lay wood rounds face down in order from right to left. Attach twine at top of rounds spacing as desired.
- Glue the second and third round of baby banner on either side of front of bunny. Attach to glass pedestal. Glue first and fourth round to pedestal with same spacing.
- Cut and tie a length of baker’s twine around neck of bunny to finish.