Large round hatbox, 1 roll of double-sided wire edge zebra print ribbon (pink inside if available), Floral Wire, 2 pages of scrapbook paper in zebra print, Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Hot glue gun
- Using Licorice, paint inside of box, inside lid, and box bottom. Let dry.
- Paint top of lid and rim with Bright Pink. Let dry. Paint Mod Podge Mega Glitter Silver over pink areas.
- Measure and cut zebra paper to height of box.
- Paint an even coat of Mod Podge Satin on the box. Position the paper and press into place with fingers. Smooth out all air bubbles by rubbing from the center of paper to the edges until it lays perfectly flat. Proceed around the box in approximately 8” widths, making sure all air bubble are rubbed out before proceeding to the next area. Trim overlap to 1/2” and glue down with Mod Podge. Let project dry.
- Apply a smooth even coat of Mod Podge Satin over entire box to seal and give an even finish.
- Pinch loops of ribbon between your fingers and measure against the box lid. Continue pinching loops until you have enough for a full bow. Secure the center with wire.
- Adjust the loops and glue bow down using hot glue.