Gallery Glass ® Stained Glass Effect Paint - Crystal Clear, 8 oz. - 19699 Product Description
Give your glass pieces an upgrade with Gallery Glass Stained Glass Paint. This stunning stained glass paint allows you to create a realistic stained glass look by simply painting directly on your glass projects. Choose from a variety of vibrant colors for a frosted, glass-like finish. Simply outline with Gallery Glass Liquid Leading then fill with your favorite Gallery Glass Stained Glass Paint colors to add flair to any of your glass projects. Paint on your surface vertically or horizontally. Use on a variety of glass surfaces including ceramics, decorative glass bottles, vases, jars, windows, and so much more. Easily create whimsical suncatchers and clings that are repositionable. From show-stopping window designs to gorgeous glass art accents, clings and seasonal décor, Gallery Glass is the affordable way to get a realistic stained glass look. Make your glass projects stand out with Gallery Glass Stained Glass Paint!
- REALISTIC STAINED GLASS EFFECT - This unique stained glass paint is a crystal clear color - perfect for creating a frosted glass look on your glass DIY projects!
- BEAUTIFUL, SMOOTH FINISH - Create a dazzling stained glass look with no cutting, grinding or soldering. Simulate the look of authentic stained glass paint easily
- EASY APPLICATION - Simply paint directly on your glass projects. This versatile stained glass paint can also be used to create whimsical suncatchers and clings that are repositionable. Paint on your surface vertically or horizontally. Use on a variety of glass surfaces including ceramics, glass bottles, vases, jars, windows, and so much more
- SIMPLE CLEAN UP - Clean up any extra Gallery Glass stained glass paint with a paper towel while wet
- AMERICAN MADE - Gallery Glass Stained Glass Paint is proudly made in the USA
- UNIQUE FORMULA - Gallery Glass dries in 8 hours and cures in 7 days and has a water-based, non-toxic formula
- PREP - Make sure to clean your glass surface with alcohol or soap before painting