This month we challenged our creators to do something fun for Halloween. Half did a costume featuring Fabric Creations. The line includes new products Fabric Creations Fantasy Glitter and Plush paint. The other half were challenged to create super fun Halloween decor items.
The new Fabric Creations Fantasy Glitter and Plush paint can give your projects extra dimensions. Fantasy glitter comes in 19 colors and adds dazzling details to your fashions. It’s waterbased, non-toxic paint infused with chunky glitter. Plush paint comes in 19 awesome colors and activates with heat! It is also has a waterbased and non-toxic formula.
The Cards We Crew - DIY Unicorn Costume
- “Right now unicorns are all the rage…from food to decor, people are loving these colorful, mythical creatures…and my daughter is no different. My four year old wanted to be a unicorn for Halloween, so she and I spent the weekend working on this fun DIY Unicorn Costume together!”
Positively Splendid - Halloween Mason Jars
- “Empty jars are the perfect carte blanche for sprucing up for each and every season (including Valentine’s Day and Easter), and today, I’m sharing how to make a fun Halloween Mason jar in three different designs with my free templates.”
Amy Latta Creations - Punny Pumpkin Pi Costume
- “My boys just started middle school, so they’re in an interesting situation. They still want to have all the fun of dressing up and trick-or-treating, but they also want to maintain a semblance of being cool. As I chatted with Little Crafter about it, we hit on what I think is the perfect combination of creative, funny, and smart; something that you have to be a “big kid” to understand.”
Cherished Bliss - Embroidery Hoop Halloween Tutorial
- “Fall is officially here and my kids are so ready for Halloween. I’ve always wanted to make a hoop wreath and this embroidery hoop Halloween wreath seemed like a great way to kick things off!.” Plus it can be reused for other holidays after!
Flamingo Toes - DIY Glitter Spiderweb Halloween Shoes
- Since my kids aren’t little anymore, we aren’t doing costumes around here. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not up for a little Halloween fun – especially if it involves a new pair of shoes. Add in a little glitter too? I’m there!
Erin Spain - Halloween Planter Box
- I put together this quick and easy craft project using a few simple supplies. Normally I hate spiders of any kind (even of the fake variety), but I made an exception for this Halloween planter box!
Made to be a Momma - Rainbow Fairy Costume
- Rainbow Fairy Costume: a simple and sweet toddler costume idea that is perfect for Halloween or playtime. A sparkly DIY rainbow shirt and matching tutu are a perfect pair for any little rainbow fairy
Pretty Life Girls - DIY Ice Cream Cone Costume
- I have never been a real fan of Halloween, but I admit that having kids has made it a little more enjoyable for me! I mean, how could you not like dressing up kids in adorable and snuggly little costumes so they can then go to work improving your candy stash?! I figure, the cuter the costume, the more candy they’ll come home with for me, and that is how this DIY Ice Cream Cone Costume was born.
Pettitcoat Junktion - Marbled Paint Pouring Technique
- Have you seen the “dirty pour” and the “acrylic pour art” marbling projects that are flooding the internet? They’re kind-of hard to miss. Marbling is the latest DIY craze. I jumped on the bandwagon but only after the technique was perfected. Get ready. You are going to love this.
We hope you enjoy all these projects. Stay tuned for more awesome projects from our creators this month.