Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Order $60 or more in craft supplies for 25% off your order and FREE ground shipping!*
Use discount coupon code FLASHSEP21 at checkout. This promo may only be used once and cannot be combined with any other promotion. Offer valid through 9/20/2021.
Celebrate Easter in style with a pair of realistic bunny ears using PlaidFX Flexible Acrylic Paint and an airbrush. Use this unique paint to add highlights and shadows to your bunny build to make your Easter celebration a blast.
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Gather your materials and cut out your pattern onto EVA Foam and Fur.
2. Attach aluminum wire around each ear and glue all sides together.
3. Trim off any excess material around the edges using scissors.
4. Start to shape your bunny ears fur with a trimmer to make them look more realistic.
5. Tip: Keep the fur long around the base and shorter on the backside and top.
6. Mix PlaidFX paint with 1:1 ratio of window cleaner.
7. Gradually build up color using an airbrush on the front and back sides.
8. Using an eye shadow palette add shading around edges to add more realism.
9. Attach ears to a headband using the aluminum wire at the base of the ears.
10. Glue additional fur at the bottom for a more dramatic effect.
Come back to check out our fun step-by-step videos showcasing how to construct and paint your very own Bunny Ears for cosplay!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.