Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Save 20% On FolkArt!
Get 20% off on all FolkArt when you spend $50 or more + Get FREE U.S. ground shipping! Explore the variety of FolkArt Acrylic Craft Paints for your next project! This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 2/04/23
Do you love the Marvel Universe? Then check out this realistic Scarlet Witch headpiece from the hit show WandaVision.
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
1. Use our FREE pattern to make your very own classic Wanda helm.
2. A sharp utility knife is recommended when working with EVA Foam.
3. By cutting a slit on the back of the helm you can create a subtle point.
4. Adding super glue to the points will help provide strength to the small sections of this build.
5. Prime EVA Foam using PlaidFX Clear Primer. This flexible coating preps the surface for paint
and helps close the EVA Foams porous surface.
6. Add PlaidFX Smooth Satin using a pouncing motion to create texture and depth.
7. A small wooden block can create a weathered paint job around the edges of the helm.
8. Seal using Mod Podge Ultra in Gloss to protect the surface of the build and gloss finish.
9. Add elastic to the back using hot glue for wear.
10. Pair this helm with a red swimsuit, pink tights, boots, and a cape for a fun last minute
Halloween costume to impress all your friends!
@plaidfx #PlaidFX #Wanda #Cosplay #Helm #Tutorial #Part1 #Marvel #evafoam ♬ WandaVision! - Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez
#PlaidFX #Wanda #Cosplay #Helm #Tutorial #Part1 #Marvel #evafoam
@plaidfx #Wanda #WandaVision #PlaidFX #EVAFoam #Cosplay #Cosplayer #Tutorial #HowTo #WIP #DIY ♬ WandaVision! - Kristen Anderson-Lopez & Robert Lopez
#Wanda #WandaVision #PlaidFX #EVAFoam #Cosplay #Cosplayer #Tutorial #HowTo #WIP #DIY
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.