This policy is effective as of January 1, 2020
Each time you visit our website, PlaidOnline.com, our web server automatically recognizes your domain name, the company that provides your Internet service. We use this information to ensure that our website is accessible and usable from multiple Internet Service Providers and browsers. We also retain information on which pages you accessed during your session to determine what areas of our site are visited most often. None of this information is associated with you specifically. In other words, we are not able to determine your name or other personal details when you visit our website.
The only way that we can learn of your personal information is if you supply us with it by becoming a member or emailing us. When you create an account or sign up for our email newsletter, we learn your email address. When you fill out our personal interest survey, we learn your crafting interests and other information that you voluntarily provide us. We collect this information to:
- Improve our website by providing you with the content you want.
- Notify you about updates to our website
- Contact you for marketing purposes
We will only contact you WITH YOUR PERMISSION. If you wish to receive email newsletters from us in the future, please check the appropriate boxes in your personal profile under "MY ACCOUNT." You can also update your personal information from this page. If you supply us with your postal address or telephone number, you will only receive contact from us regarding information you have requested.
We do not sell consumer data or personal information, and we have not done within the last 12 months.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access and data portability — You may request disclosure of personal information collected about you. If this information is provided electronically, it will be provided in a readily transferable electronic format.
- Right to deletion — You may request to have your personal information deleted,
- Right to request disclosure of information collected — You may request an accounting of disclosures of personal information made to third parties.
- Right to disclosure of information sold — You may request an accounting of the disclosures, including sale, of personal information made to third parties.
- Right to opt-out — You may object to the sale of personal information about you. You may exercise your right to opt-out by contacting us as provided below.
- Right to nondiscrimination — We will not discriminate against you or anyone else for opting out of the sale of personal information.
You may contact us by:
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling our Consumer Advisory Team at 800-842-4197
- Writing to Plaid Enterprises, P.O. Box 7600, Norcross, GA 30091-7600